Have you tried time and time again to make healthy lifestyle changes or lose weight without success?
Have you tried weight loss plans that result in feeling restricted and deprived?
Do you want to feel better, have more energy, and feel a sense of balance and peace in your life?
Are you ready to break the cycle and learn a whole new of thinking, eating, and living?
It is possible.
This program provides guidance, encouragement, accountability as well as group support.
Most of us who have tried restrictive dieting, counting calories, and a complete lifestyle overhaul know these approaches don’t provide long-term results.
The truth is, you don’t have to diet, change everything at once, or feel deprived to achieve your health goals. Small consistent steps lead to lasting lifestyle changes.
This 3-month program involves a comprehensive ‘whole person’ approach towards enhancing overall health and a sense of well-being, the mindful way. This program focuses on teaching you how to set yourself up for long-term success by cultivating a new mindset, and creating healthy habits and rituals that are sustainable. As a result, weight loss is a natural by-product.
Transform the way you ‘think’ about and approach food and weight loss.
A Change in Perspective = A Change in Weight
This is not a quick-fix weight loss program. It’s a much more satisfying and fulfilling way of living. Sustain Lifestyle Changes is a practical lifestyle program providing basic nutrition guidelines and group support on your path to cultivate a ‘whole’ New Way of Thinking, Eating and Living.
Through this series, you will:
- Establish realistic goals
- Identify triggers and habits that prevent you from achieving your personal goals
- Learn how to shift your focus off how much you weigh to a sense of self-acceptance and compassion, and move beyond the superficial ideal weight to the value of your heart and soul
- Learn how to shift your attention and energy to engaged, intentional healthy living
- Develop habits to improve your overall health, sense of well-being and passion for life
- Improve your relationship with food and your body
- Learn how to eat mindfully and reduce mindless overeating
- Learn how to make small incremental changes that make a big difference
- Break free from the cycle of dieting and feelings of guilt and deprivation
- Create daily practices that support your goals
Each session involves gentle mindful movement, meditation, discussion, and journaling exercises. No yoga experience is necessary. If you have physical limitations, accommodations are available.
This program will be offered on Thursdays 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
We will meet:
September 21, 28
October 5, 12, 26
November 9, 16, 30
* Cost: $395
* Location: Soul Shine Yoga, 103B N. Bancroft Street, Fairhope, Alabama
If you have questions or you are interested in this program but the time/days it is offered doesn’t suit your schedule, please contact me to make suggestions.
Advanced registration/payment is required no later than September 11. Space is limited.