Are you dissatisfied with your health, weight or other aspects of your life?
Learn a whole new way of Thinking, Eating, and Living.
Transform the way you ‘think’ about and approach your health, food and weight loss.
This 3-month program involves a comprehensive ‘whole person’ approach towards enhancing overall health and sense of well-being, the mindful way. This program focuses on teaching you how to set yourself up for long-term success by cultivating a new mindset, and creating healthy habits and rituals that are sustainable.
A Change in Perspective = A Change in Weight
This is not a quick-fix weight loss program. It’s a much more satisfying and intentional way of living. Sustain is a practical lifestyle program providing basic nutrition guidelines and group support on your path to cultivate a ‘whole’ New Way of Thinking, Eating and Living.
Through this series, you will:
- Learn how to shift your focus from how much you weigh to a sense of self-acceptance and compassion, and move beyond the superficial ideal weight to the value of healthy living
- Learn habits to improve your overall health, sense of well-being and passion for life
- Identify triggers and habits that prevent you from achieving your personal goals
- Improve your relationship with food and your body
- Learn how to eat mindfully and reduce mindless overeating
- Break free from the cycle of dieting and feelings of guilt and deprivation
Each session involves gentle mindful movement, meditation, discussion, and journaling exercises. No yoga experience is necessary. If you have physical limitations, accommodations are available.
This program provides guidance, encouragement, accountability as well as group support.
This program will be offered on Thursdays 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
We will meet:
September 21, 28
October 5, 12, 26
November 9, 16, 30
* Cost: $395
* Location: Soul Shine Yoga, 103B N. Bancroft Street, Fairhope, Alabama
Please bring a mat, water, and a journal.
Advanced registration with $100 deposit is required no later than September 15.
Space is limited.
Next class begins in January. Stay tuned! Dates TBA.
If you have questions or you are interested in this program but the time/days it is offered doesn’t suit your schedule, please contact me to make suggestions.