Are you dissatisfied with your health, weight or other aspects of your life?
Transform the way you ‘think’ about and approach your health, food and weight loss. Discover your best self.
This 3-month program involves a comprehensive ‘whole person’ approach towards enhancing overall health and well-being, the mindful way. This program focuses on teaching you how to set yourself up for long-term success by cultivating a new mindset, and creating healthy habits and rituals that are sustainable. Plus, you will learn how to use essential oils to support your health and well-being.
This is not a quick-fix weight loss program. It’s a much more satisfying and intentional way of living. Sustain is a practical lifestyle program providing tools and support on your path to cultivate a ‘whole’ New Way of Thinking, Eating and Living.
Through this series, you will:
- Learn strategies and self-care practices to improve overall health and well-being
- Learn the benefits of using essential oils, how to utilize oils for self-care, and you will make a personal blend to take home
- Identify triggers and habits that prevent you from achieving your goals
- Improve your relationship with food and your body
- Learn how to shift your focus from how much you weigh to a sense of self-acceptance and compassion
- Learn how to eat mindfully and reduce mindless overeating
- Break free from the cycle of dieting and feelings of guilt and deprivation
- Gain control of your health and life
Each session involves gentle mindful movement, meditation, discussion, and journaling exercises. No yoga experience is necessary. If you have physical limitations, accommodations are available.
This program provides guidance, encouragement, accountability as well as group support.
This program will be offered on Thursdays 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
We will meet: Feb 22
March 1, 8, 15, 22
April 5, 19
* Cost: $395
* Location: Soul Shine Yoga, 103B N. Bancroft Street, Fairhope, Alabama
Please bring a mat, water, and a journal.
Advanced registration with $100 deposit (non-refundable) is required by February 15.
Space is limited.
If you have questions or you are interested in this program but the time/days it is offered doesn’t suit your schedule, please contact me to make suggestions.