Explore & Restore Your Core + More is a therapeutic-based series for back, hip, and pelvic health. It’s designed for those who suffer from persistent aches and stiffness and who want to deepen their understanding of basic anatomy and the relationship between the deep core/pelvic floor, breathing, and posture.
The deep core is the foundation of every movement and everything we do in day to day life. When the deep core isn’t functioning at full capacity, it affects every aspect of the body.
This series focuses on restoring the deep core as well as optimal posture. While the class emphasizes the deep core as the foundation, we address the whole body in an effort to develop balance and enhance posture while alleviating tension and stiffness.
In this series, you’ll:
- Assess and identify breathing, movement, and posture habits that lead to imbalances and core weakness
- Learn how to properly activate and release core/pelvic floor muscles and other muscles that contribute to chronic tightness, pain, and stress
- Learn how to move from your core more efficiently and with greater control, stability, and freedom
- Learn how to build support and supple strength from the inside out so you can continue to do the activities you enjoy as you age
- Improve core awareness, connection, posture, and function in daily activities
- Enhance quality of movement and life
- Discover new patterns of movement to support, align, and balance your whole body
If you want to learn more about your body, join us to explore mindful movement sequences, breathing and stretching techniques, and restorative yoga poses to help break free from nagging pain and tension and experience ease of movement.
My style of teaching blends methods of movement including yoga, pilates, functional training, and therapeutic exercise.
This class is appropriate for beginners and advanced practitioners.
Next series TBA
* I would love to know more about you. Once you register, please email me and tell me your goal and what would you like to learn from the series. Feel free to share anything that would be helpful for me to know in teaching you.
* This is not a replacement for medical treatment. Please consult a qualified professional for medical advice or care if needed.