Discover your inner strength. You are stronger than you think.
Explore & Restore Your Core is an 8-week series for anyone who experiences (or wants to reduce the risk of) persistent pain, tension, and tightness in the pelvis, back, hips, and shoulders and who wants to feel stronger and more confident in their body so they can do the activities they enjoy.
This series is designed to help you deepen your understanding of the deep functional core and learn how to build support, stability, and strength from the inside out through breathing practices, stabilization techniques, and intentional exploration of movement. It includes methods of yoga, pilates, functional movement, and therapeutic exercise.
- Explore exercises to alleviate nagging aches and tension in your neck, shoulders, back, and hip while developing stability, flexibility, and mobility
- Learn breathing practices to engage your deep core, help you move more efficiently with ease and control, calm your mind, and reduce stress
- Improve core awareness, connection, balance, posture, and function in daily activities
All levels are welcome. No yoga experience is necessary. Please bring a mat.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns regarding your ability to participate in the class.
When: Fridays, 9 – 10:15 a.m.
January 10th – February 28th
Where: Creative Outlet, 66 South Section Street, Fairhope, Alabama
*Prepayment is required to hold your spot. Space is limited.
*The next series will begin in March. Stay tuned for details.
* I would love to know more about you. Once you register, please email me and tell me your goal and what would you like to learn from the series. Feel free to share anything that would be helpful for me to know in teaching you.
* This is not a replacement for medical treatment. Please consult a qualified professional for medical care if needed.