Discover your inner strength. You are stronger than you think.
Do you experience persistent pain, tension, or tightness in your back, hips, pelvis, neck, and/or shoulders?
Do you want to improve your mobility and feel stronger and more confident in your body so you can continue to do the activities you enjoy as you age?
Explore & Restore Your Core is an 8-week series designed to help you deepen your understanding of the deep functional core and learn how to build support, stability, and strength from the inside out through breathing practices, stabilization techniques, and intentional exploration of movement. It includes methods of yoga, pilates, functional movement, and therapeutic exercise.
- Explore exercises to alleviate nagging aches and tension in your neck, shoulders, back, and hip while developing stability, flexibility, and mobility
- Learn breathing practices to engage your deep core, help you move more efficiently with ease and control, calm your mind, and reduce stress
- Improve core awareness, connection, balance, posture, and function in daily activities
All levels are welcome. No yoga experience is necessary. Please bring a mat.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns regarding your ability to participate in the class.
When: Fridays, 9 – 10:15 a.m.
March 20th – May 15th (no class on April 10th)
Where: Creative Outlet, 66 South Section Street, Fairhope, Alabama
*Prepayment is required to hold your spot. Space is limited.
* I would love to know more about you. Once you register, please email me and tell me your goal and what would you like to learn from the series. Feel free to share anything that would be helpful for me to know in teaching you.
* This is not a replacement for medical treatment. Please consult a qualified professional for medical care if needed.