Do you experience (or would you like to prevent) persistent pain, tension, or tightness in your back, hips, pelvis, neck, and/or shoulders?
Do you want to improve mobility and feel stronger and more confident in your body so you can continue to do the activities you enjoy as you age?
Explore & Restore Your Core is an 8 week series designed to teach you how to build support, stability, and strength from the inside out by focusing on restoring the deep core. When the core isn’t functioning at full capacity, it affects every aspect of the body. Although the classes emphasize the core as the foundation of movement, we will address the whole body. In addition to the back, hips and pelvic floor, we will explore the legs, shoulders as well as the neck in an effort to develop balance and enhance posture while alleviating tension and stiffness.
Join us to deepen your understanding of the core and develop strength and flexibility through mindful movement sequences, breathing and stabilization techniques, and restorative yoga poses. My approach to building a healthy and resilient body blends methods of yoga, pilates, functional movement, and therapeutic exercise.
In this series, you’ll:
- Identify breathing and movement patterns that can contribute to a weak core, poor posture, and chronic stress and pain
- Learn how to move from your core more efficiently and with greater ease, control, stability, and freedom
- Improve core awareness, connection, balance, posture, and function in daily activities
- Enhance quality of movement and life
All levels are welcome. No yoga experience is necessary. Please bring a mat and props
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns regarding your ability to participate in the class.
When: Wednesdays, 9:30 – 10:45, January 27th – March 17th
Where: Vitality Studios, 26992 SR-181 N Suite B, Daphne, Alabama 36526
***Preregistration is closed for this series on Wednesdays. Next series begins March 31st.
When: Tuesdays, 4:15 – 5:30, March 2nd – April 20th
Where: Coastal Chiropractic, 27535 US HWY 98, Daphne, Alabama 36526
Prepayment is required to reserve your spot for the 8 week series. Space is limited. Register today!
To register, call Coastal Chiropractic @ (251) 375 – 0131
* I would love to know more about you. Once you register, please email me and tell me your goal and what would you like to learn from the series. Feel free to share anything that would be helpful for me to know in teaching you.
* This is not a replacement for medical treatment. Please consult a qualified professional for medical advice or care if needed.