Introduction to Pelvic Floor & Core: 8 Week Series for Back, Hip, & Pelvic Health
There seems to be a lot of misconceptions about the pelvic floor.
- common misconceptions about how to strengthen the pelvic floor/core
- common breathing, posture, and movement patterns that contribute to a weak core, chronic tension, and stress
- how the pelvic floor is involved in day to day functional tasks and activities
- symptoms of pelvic floor weakness, tightness, and imbalances
- causes and risks of pelvic floor issues
- lifestyle and posture habits that inhibit optimal core function
- the mechanics of breathing and the relationship between the breath and pelvic floor/core
- learn breathing techniques and exercises to relieve chronic tension and stress
- learn how to identify your unconscious patterns and create new patterns to enhance quality of life and movement
- learn how to properly engage, release, and lengthen the pelvic floor/core muscles
- improve core connection, posture awareness, balance, and function in day to day life
- take away tips and tools to reduce the risk of injury and support you on your journey to better health
Early Bird is $270, after November 3rd investment is $295
Pilates for Mature Bodies Studio
25431 Friendship Road, Suite D
This class is appropriate for all levels. If you have questions concerning your ability to participate in the class or you would like to discuss private sessions or creating a small group, please contact me.
This is an informational and experiential workshop. It is not intended to substitute medical treatment or advice. If you have concerns about your health, please consult a qualified medical professional.